Starting a Start-up - I

If one has an interesting business idea and plans to startup a new independent operation in India, here are a few ideas one can use:

Been there .. done that
It helps to listen and take advice from people who have started out on their own over the last couple of years. Here's a partial list of such admirable people who also haapen to maintain their own blogs: (If you know of more such people, let me know and i will update this list)
It also helps to be an active member of Entrepreneur group like TiE which in my opinion is lot more useful to start-ups and upcoming entrepreneurs than say Nasscom

The other aspects i plan to cover in my future blogs are:

  • Money

  • People

  • Space

  • Network

  • Communications

  • Corporate Portal

  • Project Management

  • Sales



ps: hopefully i will keep building the list as and when things come to my mind.

No comments: